Feeding Happy Kids is a predominantly clinic based therapeutic service that specialises in support children with feeding difficulties and differences.
You do not need a referral to book in to see us, however, involvement with a Paediatric Dietician/Nutritionist or Paediatrician is preferable if your child has growth concerns. If you do not know if there are growth concerns you can book in to see someone on our team.
- Comprehensive feeding assessments
- Personalised feeding intervention plans
- Mealtime management plans
- Hands on parent coaching and mentoring
- Provision of NDIS letters of support and reports
- Clinical support and supervision to individual therapists or whole clinics who support children with feeding difficulties